Comment with a pairing and I'll tell you:
1. When I started shipping them
2. What I think their challenge is
3. What makes me happy about them
4. What makes me sad about them
5. What moment I wish had never happened
6. Who I'd be comfortable them ending up with, if not each other
7. My happily ever after for them
(If you comment with one I don't ship, or one about which I am agnostic, I'll tell you something about the whys and wherefores of my opinions.)ETA:
bonus philosophical meme (from pfmoi
According to some book I read, people are made of four elements: hot, cold, dry and wet. The person in the book chose tea for hot, coins for cold, socks for dry and tears for wet. I want you to name a character and I will tell you what four things THEY would chose. Then, post this meme to your journal and see what characters people ask YOU about!
I'd pick sun for hot, ice-cream for cold, bed for dry and sea for wet. :)
Sigh. If someone could please explain what in the blue fuck can be said about otherness other than "well, it is alien and other" I will be very grateful. :( The seminar kills me with boring.